Friday 21 August 2009

Blast from the past- Les Stewart

Just had an email out of the blue from Les Stewart, who I have not seen or heard from in 36 years. I worked with him for a few months on the Nchanga high grade leach plant in 1973, and also remember him as a fine squash player.

Les retired to Alderney in the Channel Islands about 6 yrs ago after a spell in Perth. He now has a one man consulting business in which most of the work has been for Inco, now Vale, in nickel laterites - in Brazil and Goro, New Cal. He is now doing some gold work.

I look forward to more blasts from the past.

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks to Roger Thomas for sending me this photo of Les and Sue Stewart at Alderney [image src=" https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-DBnjNBL5z7s/Vq46JzKF9wI/AAAAAAAAMpA/tfG5Jft_JuE/w675-h450-no/P1100207.jpg "/]

    ReplyDelete

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf