Saturday 1 December 2012

CSM Nostalgia

We are just back from the excellent Camborne School of Mines Association Christmas lunch, held at the Penventon Hotel in Redruth.

The great thing about this annual get together is that you never know who will be there, and there are always surprises.

The pictures below are of ex-CSM staff, academic and non-academic, and one current member of staff (who was also a past student).  I have not put any names to faces, but I am sure that if you were involved with CSM in the past you will recognise many of these faces.


2 comments:

  1. Everyone is looking pretty fabulous from where I am sitting! Wish I could have been there.....
    I am planning another ex-CSM staff and associated reprobates tour and lunch outing on 22nd March 2013 at KEM. Hope to see you there!
    Linda Shimmield

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Count us in as definites! I see from the CSM Newsletter that you have been getting around to quite a few reunions- good on you! What would we do without the old-timers from CSM. There was only one current member of staff at the Christmas dinner.

      Delete

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf