Sunday 8 September 2013

Arrival in Braunschweig

I arrived in Braunschweig, Germany this afternoon, after flights from Johannesburg to Heathrow and then on to Hannover.

The European Comminution Symposium starts tomorrow evening with a cocktail reception. I don't know what to expect from this conference, as it is the first that I have attended, but when I called in the bar (always my first port of call), it was good to see familiar faces, Paul Cleary of CSIRO, Australia, Peter Radziszewski of Metso, Canada and Chris Martin of RSG inc., USA.

There is much interest in comminution at the moment, and Jon emailed yesterday to let me know that there is a record number of sponsors for Comminution '14 in April - 21 in total at the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf