Monday 10 February 2014

SME 2014 is only 2 weeks away

In two weeks time I will be in Salt Lake City, Utah, for the American Society of Mining Engineers (SME) Annual Meeting.  This is one of the industry's great networking events, the attendance last year being around 7000 delegates. MEI is, as always, a media partner and I shall be spending much of my time in the giant exhibition (585 booths last year), looking for interesting news of people and innovations and photographing proceedings for the MEI report. I am also looking forward to hearing Dr. Osvaldo Bascur, of OSIsoft, USA, present the prestigious Antoine Gaudin Memorial Lecture.



So if you are attending, and have any interesting mineral processing news that you would like to share, look out for me at the event (wearing my shirt with the distinctive MEI logo) or contact me before the event to arrange a suitable meeting time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf