Monday 23 November 2015

Normal Minerals Engineering services will resume next week

Both my associate editor, Pablo, and I were involved with Flotation '15 last week, and I am now in a very hot Cape Winelands, armed only with my iPad, which is unfortunately incompatible with the Elsevier online system.

So I ask authors to be patient for another week, after which I will hopefully rapidly erode the backlog.

Thirty two centigrade today, compared with eleven back home in Falmouth, so we sought the shade of the oak trees in the two wine estates that we visited, Fairview and Delheim.

Fairview, Paarl
Approaching Delheim, Stellenbosch wine route
Delheim

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf