Monday 14 December 2015

Winding down for the big holiday

Apologies to authors who have submitted papers to Minerals Engineering, there will be some considerable delay before we can send them off to referees.
I am about to leave for Cambridge and the IOM3 Mine to Market conference, which starts tomorrow, and when I return the Christmas and New Year holiday will effectively have started.
So authors, I must crave your indulgence and ask for your patience for a few weeks. I can assure you that both Pablo and I will knuckle down and clear any backlog around mid-January.
Let me take this opportunity of wishing you all very happy holidays and best wishes for 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf