Thursday 12 April 2018

En route to Cape Town and Comminution '18

Barbara and I leave for Cape Town this morning, Jon and Amanda following tomorrow.
It's still not too late to register for Comminution '18, either online, or on arrival. You can check out the current delegate list here.
I will be posting daily updates and photos of people and social events and there will also be regular updates from me, and hopefully others, on Twitter (#Comminution18). Monday's blog will reveal the recipient of the 2017 MEI Young Person's Award.
Relaxing at the Vineyard Hotel during Comminution '16
My final, comprehensive technical report is scheduled for publication on April 30th.
Twitter @barrywills

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf